|SAO Programme Code||FR6|
|SAO Programme Type||G2*|
|Programme Period||ESP1: 27 May to 26 June 2019
ESP2: 28 June to 26 July 2019
|U Macau Application Deadline||15 February 2019|
|Official Website||Click HERE
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Courses||Pick one elective for Morning session and one elective for afternoon session.
Cost of the ESP package: EUR2,950
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 3
Visa Application (Hong Kong)
– Procedure of the application: 2
– The length of the application: 3.3
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 3
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2.5
– Payment of programme fee: 3.3
– Course arrangement: 3.5
– Airport pick up service: Yes and reservation required
– Buddies: Yes
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3
I took two courses which were “Intensive French” and “International Teamwork and Communication”. The class size was small and we had 10 students in one class. I appreciated the small classes because we got more chance to talk to the lecturer. This was especially good for a language class as we were able to practice our speaking skills.
The classes began at 9:00 and ended in 16:00. We have one hour’s lunch break during 12:00 to 13:00.
– The price: 3
– The location: 3
– The cleanliness: 3.5
– The Facilities: 3.3
– The attitude of staff: 3.3
1. The apartment that I lived in was comfortable and just fifteen minutes to school, the building is near a big supermarket, a church (every day I could hear the sound came from the church) and a traditional market that only opens at Sunday morning. We can find many special goods and cheaper food in this traditional market. This apartment is a single room, I needed to cook, clean, and wash the cloths by myself. It was a good experience to let me take care my daily life independently!
2. The staff here picked us in the train station. The dormitory is near a subway station named Gambetta, it takes 15-minute-walk to go to school. You would be able to rent a shared bike in Lille. It costs 1 euro per day. My room is comfortable, it’s a single room with a bathroom and a kitchen. It also offered tableware, bedding, etc. What’s more, there was a supermarket named Carrefour next to the dorm. We can buy everything we want in it.
– The price: 3
– The taste: 3
University canteen will offer meals in noon, but they didn’t offer dinner, we needed to eat outside or cook ourselves.
The sceneries are beautiful and the professors are passionate. The museums and churches there impressed me a lot.