|SAO Programme Code||FR6|
|SAO Programme Type||G2*|
|Programme Period||ESP1: 25 May to 23 June 2020|
ESP2: 25 June to 24 July 2020
|U Macau Application Deadline||21 February 2020|
|Responsible Staff||Kaman Hoi (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Official Website||Click HERE|
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Courses||Pick one elective for Morning session and one elective for afternoon session.|
Afternoon Electives from the fields:
|Programme Fee||Cost of the ESP package: EUR2,695*|
*After 10% discount for UM nominated students
|Schedule||Drafted Schedule for ESP1|
Drafted Schedule for ESP2
|Remark||Refund Policy (Point 5)|
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 3.6
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 1.6
– Payment of programme fee: 3
– Course arrangement: 3
– Airport pick up service: 3.5
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3
- This was a wonderful programme. The host university provided most of students need for living staying here. It offered accommodation, meal, transportation pass, included 3 field trips, and most important was it offered me a great academic experience.
- I had French Language and Culture morning classes, and Museum Studies afternoon classes, three hours each. Six hours of studying was tough and I’ve put much effort in coursework. I will say joining this programme is for learning and studying but not for a casual vacation. Even though the class schedule is tight, the instructors are all very considerate and they are patient. As long as you have questions for them, they will always have an answer for you. They also check on you from time to time, making sure you are doing okay.
– The price: 3.3
– The location: 3
– The cleanliness: 3.3
– The Facilities: 3.3
– The attitude of staff: 3.3
- Our dorm was located in the New Lille district, where there is a huge shopping mall nearby, and a supermarket that has everything you need during your stay. I stayed in a double suite with my friend, we each have a single bedroom with closets and a set of study table, the dorm also provided us beddings and a full set of cooking tools. The suite also included a bathroom and toilet, but we share the washing machine and dryer with the whole building. Foods are expensive in local restaurants, so we had to cook meals by ourselves.
- The apartment that I lived in was comfortable and just fifteen minutes to school, the building is near a big supermarket, a church (every day I could hear the sound came from the church) and a traditional market that only opens at Sunday morning. We can find many special goods and cheaper food in this traditional market. This apartment is a single room, I needed to cook, clean, and wash the cloths by myself. It was a good experience to let me take care my daily life independently!
- The staff here picked us in the train station. The dormitory is near a subway station named Gambetta, it takes 15-minute-walk to go to school. You would be able to rent a shared bike in Lille. It costs 1 euro per day. My room is comfortable, it’s a single room with a bathroom and a kitchen. It also offered tableware, bedding, etc. What’s more, there was a supermarket named Carrefour next to the dorm. We can buy everything we want in it.
– The price: 3
– The taste: 3
The best thing of this program is, I’ve met many kind persons from all around the world: America, India, Canada, Philippines… Everyone is so friendly and you will always find something to talk about with them.