|SAO Programme Code||US8|
|SAO Programme Type||G3*|
|Programme Period||Session 1: 20 May – 1 July, 2020|
Session 2: 6 July – 14 August, 2020
12-week session: 20 May – 14 August, 2020
|U Macau Application Deadline||21 February 2020|
|Responsible Staff||Kaman Hoi (email@example.com)|
|Official Website||Click HERE|
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Courses||Summer Term offers more than 700 courses in 70 subjects. Please refer to host university website for course details.|
Course listing: Link
Students are expected to have a good command of the English language in order to follow the lectures and participate actively in the discussions.
|Visa Requirement||F1 student visa|
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 3
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2.2
– Payment of programme fee: 3
– Course arrangement: 3
– Airport pick up service: No
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3
1. Thanks for the activities held by BU, I made many new friends in a short time, they were Americans, Chinese, Germans, Frenches with different cultures. It was amazing that people with different cultures sit around and shared happiness with others. There was no culture barrier in Boston, there was only happiness from cultural communication.
2. In BU, the interaction between teacher and students are very frequent. The enthusiasm of professor and students to the class makes the atmosphere great and everyone is excited to learn new things.
3. Sometimes I found the professors speak too fast, but they were really nice to me. They helped me with my presentation and assignment. This is the first time I made poster presentation. It made me exhausted. But finally I war highly appreciated by my classmates. Thank you to the supports by them as well as by Boston University.
Accommodation (on-campus dormitory)
– The price: 2.5
– The location: 3.3
– The cleanliness: 3.3
– The facilities: 3.3
– The attitude of staff: 3
The apartment of Boston University is very nice. The view and the facility are perfect. The roommates are very nice, I got three roommates, a Chinese, a Japanese and an American. We cooked and ate together, and we watched NBA games together, I enjoy the time staying with them a lot.
– The price: 2
– The taste: 3
1. Besides having classes, my friends was a main part of my life in BU. We played basketball almost every day – the atmosphere in BU gym room and basketball court was very goodJ
2. We traveled to other places during leisure time, such as Niagara Fall and New York. We met my friends every day and had fun with them.
3. During the six-weeks study in Boston University, the most important thing I learned was not only the knowledge, but also new study methods.
4. I really appreciate that I have the opportunity to take part in this program. I really treasure the new knowledge, new friends, I hope to join this program again.