SDS Code: PT2
Programme Type: G1
Duration: 2 July 2018 to 11 July 2018
Criterion: Open to both UG and PG students
UMacau Application Deadline: 08 Feb 2018
Quota: No Limit (nomination from UMacau is required)
Responsible Staff:Ives Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Lisbon Experience Entrepreneurship (Social Innovation)
- 950€, which includes academic program, social, cultural, and sports activities scheduled in the program.
- 850€, for students from Nova SBE Partner Universities.
- Accommodation is not included.
- Early bird registrations until April 1stwill be granted a discount of 10%.
- A non-refundable application fee of 50€ will be charged.
- Optional Portuguese language classes will be charged an additional €100.
- Accommodation in Residency Alfredo de Sousa. The prices are 236€/per person/individual room (with shared bathroom) and 187€/per person/double room (with shared bathroom), for the 10 nights (check-in 2nd July, check-out 11th July)
Nova School of Business and Economics: Campus de Campolide 1099-032, Lisboa Portugal
Nova SBE has accommodation available for students at the Alfredo de Sousa Residence which is inside the Campolide Campus, in Lisbon.
Useful material: CLICK HERE
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 4
– Procedure of the application: N/A
– The length of the application: N/A
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: N/A
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2
– Payment of programme fee: 3
– Course arrangement: 4
– Airport pick up service: N/A
– Buddies: N/A
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3
- Although the trip was only about 10 days, it was very informational and interactive
– The price: 2
– The location: 2
– The cleanliness: 3
– The Facilities: 3
– The attitude of staff: 3
- The price is not matched with the quality of the dormitory
– The price: N/A
– The taste: N/A