|SAO Programme Code||FR3|
|SAO Programme Type||G2*|
|Programme Period||2 – 19 July, 2019|
|U Macau Application Deadline||15 February 2019|
|Official Website||Click HERE
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Courses||Choose 1 of the following 6 certificates:
A minimum of 15 enrolled students is required to open
|Programme Fee||Tuition: EUR1,990
(not include travel costs, housing, Visa,
international insurance, local transportation, food,
personal expenses, etc)
|Accommodation||Jacques Restignat Student Residence:
EUR680 for 3 weeks
|English Requirement||No English test score is required for UM students|
|Requirement||– Minimum of 18 years old
– 2 years of higher education or Bachelor degree or equivalent
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 3.2
Visa Application (Hong Kong)
– Procedure of the application: 3
– The length of the application: 3
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 3
Visa Application (Guangzhou)
– Procedure of the application: 4
– The length of the application: 4
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 4
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2.2
– Payment of programme fee: 2.7
– Course arrangement: 3.2
– Airport pick up service: N/A
– Buddies: N/A
– The entertainment of extra activities: 2.5
1. I took the French luxury certificate. French wine was one of the three courses and was the class I appreciated the most. We learned how to taste and smell wine, how to distinguish the true or fake. We know more about the grape, the vineyard.
2. What impressed me most are the lecturers of the courses. They are professionals and experienced in that specific fields. They gave interactive classes and explained with real life examples.
3. I am satisfied with the activities arranged by the programme. We got the chance to visit a local enterprise which produces fragrance bottles for some famous fashion brands, the National Assembly of the 5th France Republic, the Montmartre and national opera house.
4. Lecturers here loved to have outdoor classes which allow students to learn from the real world in addition to textbook knowledge. In the French Luxury class, the lecturer led us to the Montaigne Avenue, and asked us to interact with the salespersons there to gain more first-hand information about different luxury brands.
5. I joined the marketing programme. The programme includes three courses and there were around 40 people in one class.
– The price: 2.7
– The location: 2.5
– The cleanliness: 3
– The Facilities: 2.5
– The attitude of staff: 3.2
1. We lived off-campus with “Comfort of Home”. The apartment is French style and was the most comfortable place to stay in France. We could meet some new friends in this apartment and also have a good private space for ourselves.
2. The programme recommended but did not allocate accommodation for us. I finally chose a shared apartment with six rooms, it was one hour away from the campus. The surrounding was safe, we could also have easy access to shops, supermarkets, etc.
– Price: 2.4
– Taste: 2.4