|SAO Programme Code||NW1|
|SAO Programme Type||G1*|
|Programme Period||24 June – 19 July 2019
(Welcome Information on 22 June 2019)
|U Macau Application Deadline||15 February 2019|
|Official Website||Click HERE
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
4 key learning modules:
Week 1: focus on intercultural management
Course details: Link
|Programme Fee||Tuition Fee: Eur890
(30% off discount to UMacau Students, original Price: 1,270)
Social Activities Fee: Eur90
Single Room: Eur820
BJØLSEN STUDENT VILLAGE
4-week single room with private bathroom and shared kitchen: Eur800
|English Requirement||Non-native English speakers need to provide documentation of English language skills. This does not have to be an official language test (TOEFL/IELTS), but can also be a document from your university stating that you have taken university/college courses in English.
*A testimonial (在學證明) issued by the Registry was accepted as an English proficiency document if the medium of instruction of your major is English.
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience: 3
– Procedure of the application: 3
– The length of the application: 3
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 3
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2.5
– Payment of programme fee: 3
– Course arrangement: 3
– Airport pick up service: Yes, need reservation
– Buddies: Yes
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3
1. The Oslo campus of BI is famous for nurturing economic and management talents. It was an international programme with students from all over the world.
2. In the first two weeks, we learned Scandinavian management model and comparison with the different cultures’ style. During the class, I found that foreign students are more active in asking questions than Chinese students.
3.In the first weekend, I went to Sjoa rafting tour for two days with classmates. It was an extra activity for the program. Although we needed to pay extra money, we enjoyed the activities a lot. BI supplied us snacks, arranged transportation and accommodation for us.
Accommodation (Dormitory On-campus)
– The price: 3
– The location: 3
– The cleanliness: 3
– The Facilities: 3
– The attitude of staff: 3
– The price: 3
– The taste: 3
1. During summer, the temperature at day time is between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius. The temperature can be higher than 30 degrees at noon, but the temperature difference between day and night is large. Rainy days are much cooler. It is suggested to bring a thick sweater or jacket in addition to normal summer clothing.
2. It is convenient to purchase a transportation card to take the subway, bus and trams in Oslo. But remember to activate it before the first use. In addition, pay attention to the schedule as there are only a few trains at night time. Taking taxi is expensive.