|SAO Programme Code||FR7|
|SAO Programme Type||G2*|
|Programme Period||15 – 30 June, 2020|
(should arrive at Nancy on 14 June, 2020)
|U Macau Application Deadline||21 February 2020|
|Official Website||Click HERE|
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Programme Content||Tourism and luxury in France:|
(including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program)
Transportation from the students’ home country to Nancy is not included and will be at the students’ expense.
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience: 3.7
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 3.3
– Payment of programme fee: 3
– Course arrangement: 3.7
– Airport pick up service: N/A
– The entertainment of extra activities: 3.3
- We took course related to business and culture. For the general business courses, the most interesting topic is the leadership training. I seldom have a chance to have such kind of classes that has strong interaction. I really acquired much useful and practical knowledge. As for the luxury business courses, it allows me to have deeper understanding of luxury marketing and management, which I found very interesting.
- We also had some educational visits. The most impressive one for me was the visit to the commission of the European Union. During the stay in Europe, I notice how convenient the EU could bring to the residents of Europe countries. Through the presentation given by the EU employees, we understood a lot related to business and economics development in EU. Another impressive educational visit is Thomas Music. I was really surprised by the culture of the company and the relationship between the company and employees.
- The courses are too short and the schedule is tight. The activities and the exam are put too closed.
– The price: 3.7
– The location: 3
– The cleanliness: 3
– The Facilities: 3
– The attitude of staff: 3.7
– The price: 3
– The taste: 3
- The application of visa with a mainland passport is complicated. It is advised to start the application earlier.
- The programme took us to different campus of ICN. We went tocampuses in Nancy, Metz and Nuremberg respectively. We gained insights and learned a lot about business in Europe. We spent most of the time in the campus in Nancy. When I just stepped into the main building of ICN, I was attracted by its color and the design. I really spent a very pleasure time in Nancy, which is a peaceful and beautiful town with nice people.
- It’s strongly suggested to stay in groups all the time!