ESCE and INSEEC U. group offers certificate programmes in the fields of Business, Engineering, Political Science & International Relations and Cultural and Languages.
|SAO Programme Code||FR3|
|SAO Programme Type||G1* (Cultural and Cultural and Languages)|
G2* (Specialization course only or combination of Languages and Specialization course)
|Programme Period||2 – 30 July, 2020|
(Students will not be nominated to the session from 3 – 28 August of the Cultural and Languages courses due to time clash with UM class dates)
|U Macau Application Deadline||21 February 2020|
|Responsible Staff||Kaman Hoi (email@example.com)|
|Official Website||Click HERE|
(Please visit the programme official website for the latest information)
|Courses||Students can choose 1 summer certificates from category 1 to 4 or a combination of specialization course (from item 1 to 3) and languages course (from (item 4):|
(Students will be asked for transcripts in order to check their background of related subjects)
3. Political Science& International Relations
A minimum of 15 enrolled students is required to open
4. Cultural and Languages (only the first 4-week session)
|Programme Fee||Business, Engineering and Political Science & International Relations (Specialization courses):|
Cultural and Languages:
Combination of Special course and Language course:
(tuition does not include travel costs, housing, Visa, international insurance, local transportation, food, personal expenses, etc)
The above prices is after partner discount to UM nominated students,
|Accommodation||The approximate accommodation fee is Eur800/ month.|
Options: Comfort of Home
|English Requirement||No English score is required for UM students.|
|Requirement||– Minimum of 18 years old|
– 2 years of higher education or Bachelor degree or equivalent
|Visa||Tourist visas can enable students to join the courses|
*SAO reserves the right to change the programme type/amount of sponsorship based on the actual expenses spent during the trip.
(Very Unsatisfied 1 – 4 Very Satisfied)
Overall experience : 3.2
Visa Application (Hong Kong)
– Procedure of the application: 3
– The length of the application: 3
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 3
Visa Application (Guangzhou)
– Procedure of the application: 4
– The length of the application: 4
– The attitude of the staff in consulate/embassy: 4
– Course Intensity (Very intensive 1 – 4 Not intensive): 2.2
– Payment of programme fee: 2.7
– Course arrangement: 3.2
– Airport pick up service: N/A
– Buddies: N/A
– The entertainment of extra activities: 2.5
1. I took the French luxury certificate. French wine was one of the three courses and was the class I appreciated the most. We learned how to taste and smell wine, how to distinguish the true or fake. We know more about the grape, the vineyard.
2. What impressed me most are the lecturers of the courses. They are professionals and experienced in that specific fields. They gave interactive classes and explained with real life examples.
3. I am satisfied with the activities arranged by the programme. We got the chance to visit a local enterprise which produces fragrance bottles for some famous fashion brands, the National Assembly of the 5th France Republic, the Montmartre and national opera house.
4. Lecturers here loved to have outdoor classes which allow students to learn from the real world in addition to textbook knowledge. In the French Luxury class, the lecturer led us to the Montaigne Avenue, and asked us to interact with the salespersons there to gain more first-hand information about different luxury brands.
5. I joined the marketing programme. The programme includes three courses and there were around 40 people in one class.
– The price: 2.7
– The location: 2.5
– The cleanliness: 3
– The Facilities: 2.5
– The attitude of staff: 3.2
1. We lived off-campus with “Comfort of Home”. The apartment is French style and was the most comfortable place to stay in France. We could meet some new friends in this apartment and also have a good private space for ourselves.
2. The programme recommended but did not allocate accommodation for us. I finally chose a shared apartment with six rooms, it was one hour away from the campus. The surrounding was safe, we could also have easy access to shops, supermarkets, etc.
– Price: 2.4
– Taste: 2.4